(Valid from 1. January 2023)
Print and PDF magazine
News portal (Website)
- The news portal DER FARANG in facts
- Prices, formats and positions
- Social Network & additional Services
- Marketing articles (SEO) DoFollow linking
- Special conditions / Value added tax (VAT)
- Address, contact and bank details
- Directions to the media house DER FARANG
- Mediendaten in Deutsch
As a German-language magazine established in Thailand since 1993, the magazine and news portal DER FARANG presents itself as an ideal advertising partner. Around 185 customers from 65 branches in Thailand, Germany, Austria and Switzerland use our publication.
DER FARANG is the largest German-language magazine in Thailand for tourists, expats and residents. The 60-page print edition offers its readers a colourful mix of information and entertainment every 14 days. In addition to a Thailand-wide reporting with a focus on travel topics, seasonal events and sights, each issue contains a refreshing variety of international news, background information, exciting reports, practical travel tips, entertaining columns, interviews, portraits, company presentations, valuable event information and current sports news. These also include a locally oriented crossword puzzle, jokes, poems and book presentations.
The advertisement section is just as interesting for all readers as the editorial section. Whether you are looking for a suitable hotel, a property, a new air conditioning system, the best dentist, a soothing massage, a good language school or a trendy restaurant, a glance at the ad pages will quickly provide you with information. Where else would you place your ad more accurately and promisingly than in this environment?
We bring the world closer to our readers. Our online readership is informed almost around the clock with news and breaking news about important events from Thailand and the whole world. Thailand's time advantage over Europe gives us a clear plus. Our event calendar is an important information component for our readers. Here, not only holidays and festivals are announced, but the reader also finds out which events related to Thailand take place when and where. In the daily news portal, the articles from the printed edition appear bit by bit, whereas reports are reserved exclusively for our subscribers and advertisers. Our extensive article archive since the founding years is available to our subscribers. The popular reader comment service and classified ad market round off the service. Our news portal DER FARANG can be read via all common Internet browsers. The layout has been optimized for mobile use and is particularly reader-friendly.
You choose! Whether online advertising, in the news newsletter, in print or in PDF, our articles and reports are carefully prepared for our readership several times a day. We are aware of our responsibility - your advertising is in good hands with DER FARANG.
We would be happy to invite you to a meeting to prepare your advertising as individually as possible.
You are welcome to make an appointment with Martin Rüegsegger, our managing director, or contact him directly via Mobile/WhatsApp at +66 (0)81 252 1842.
Print and PDF issue
The printed edition of DER FARANG magazine and the downloadable PDF edition are published every 14 days or 26 times a year. The distribution extends over within Thailand, in tourist frequented localities. It is available free of charge from our advertisers in restaurants, hotels and shops. It is also available for 60 Baht in supermarkets, bookshops, Asiabooks and Bookazine stores and airports. Subscribers in Thailand, overseas, and neighbouring countries receive the magazine in print delivered to their homes by courier or mail, or by email as a PDF issue.
The news portal DER FARANG is updated several times a day and monthly reaches +/- 315,000 readers with +/- 2.5 million-page impressions and registers +/- 7,500 news newsletter subscribers.
- +/-25,000 readers of the print, included PDF edition (monthly)*
- +/- 5,000 print edition per issue (Every 14 days, varies to the season)*
- +/- 2,000 subscribers to the PDF magazine (Every 14 days, subscribers increasing)
- +/- 500 subscribers in Thailand and overseas!
- +/- 60 pages, plain paper coloured and black white*
- +/- 500 delivery points and sale shops (Shopping malls with Asiabooks shops, Mini markets etc. in tourist frequented areas)*
- Available in over 100 countries in hotels via NewspaperDirect
- Readable in over 100 countries in hotels via Pressreader
- In D-A-CH countries, printable at larger railway station kiosks!
- Every year in July and August two special editions with each 80 pages*
The full coloured PDF online version (E-Magazine) is very popular with our online subscribers and has gained a lot of popularity. The PDF magazine is in full colour and the content is completely identical to the print edition. Here you can download a PDF free edition.
* Because of the Corona crisis, there were reductions.
The printed magazine of DER FARANG and the downloadable PDF edition are published every 14 days / 26 times a year. The advertisements in the printed edition are also displayed in our PDF edition.
|Formats and prices Print- & PDF-Magazine||Deadline and publication dates 2023|
|Download (PDF)||Download (PDF)|
News portal (Website)
We produce a daily newsletter, which we carefully prepare in the morning and send to our readers free of charge. We also offer attractive fixed banner advertising space there.
Statistics from Google Analytics / News Portal (October 2021)
- +/- 3.3 million / mth. page views
- +/- 360,000 / mth. readers
- +/- 12,000 verified user accounts
- +/- 8,500 subscribers to the daily news newsletter (Reliable addresses maintenance, no SPAM)
Compared to March 2014
- +/- 400,000 / mth. page views
- +/- 51,000 / mth. readers
- +/- 1,500 user accounts
- +/- 2,800 subscribers to the daily news newsletter
The news portal is updated a few times a day with news. All banners and advertisements can be displayed in rotation or fixed position with additional costs. The prices of the banner ads are per month.
|Front page and all pages||Article pages|
|Download (PDF)||Download (PDF)|
In the newsletter (e-mail) advertisements are assigned with fixed positions in the appropriate category. We produce a daily news newsletter, which we carefully prepare in the morning and send to our readers free of charge.
DER FARANG is additionally published to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and RSS Feeds. Through the service of NewspaperDirect our Magazine can be ordered worldwide. In Germany and Switzerland, we are available at print stations such as Valora kiosks.
Marketing article, full length, news portal only. SEO campaign with backlinks (DoFollow), unlimited duration, not marked as advertising, optimized for search engines only 500 EUR (one-time) Article with content, cryptocurrency, casino, gambling and dating, possibilities and price on request.
The online classifieds market, top positions (always shown), red mark, 1,500 characters, continuous text, incl. 5 images 700 Baht per month.
A classified ad costs 10 THB/ word in the print edition, plus 100 THB/ picture and 100 THB/ box per issue.
- After inserting 12 standard-price ads, you will receive the 13th ad FREE OF CHARGE.
- Combination discounts are available for advertising at least 7 printed issues or 3 months online.
- Ad design is FREE with advertising of at least 7 printed issues or 3 months online.
- All prices are subject to 7% VAT (value added tax).
Matt Productions Co., Ltd.
|YOUR CONTACT PERSON||BANK DETAILS|
Martin Rueegsegger: +66 81 252 1842
Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
The media house is located in Pattaya-Naklua, in Soi Photisarn, about 1,200 meters from Sukhumvit Road or 600 meters from Naklua Road. You can print out our location map and directions.